CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION AS SENIOR MEMBERS
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
AS SENIOR MEMBERS
Applicants for admission as Senior Members of the Institute must;
1. Either be members of the Insurance Industry holding positions not below that of General Manager but without insurance or any other professional qualification.
2. Holders of Insurance Professional qualifications from non-commonwealth countries.
3. Professionals in other fields who have been in the insurance industry for at least fifteen years (15) are not below the rank of Senior Manager in any Insurance company, Broking or Loss Adjusting firm.
4. Be at least thirty (30) years old.
5. Complete an application form.
6. Pay a non-refundable application fee of N5,000 (Five thousand naira).
7. Submit evidence of attestation to good character by the employer.
8. On notification of admission, pay an admission fee of N50,000 (Fifty thousand naira only).